Dirty Grandpa sees Zac Efron bare all as Jason Kelly, a straight-laced lawyer on the verge of marrying his boss’ uptight daughter. However, when Jason’s foul-mouth grandfather, former army general Dick (De Niro) tricks him into driving them to Florida for spring break he’s left seriously questioning his life choices. Get ready for a road trip like no other as the duo embark on a series of jaw-dropping antics, including riotous frat parties, bar brawls, X-rated nudity and an epic night of karaoke, as Dick pulls out all the stops to live life to the max…and bring Jason along for the ride.
Buy From Amazon
Dirty Grandpa [DVD] 
Watch the trailer here
To enter this great competition, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
What colour is the car Zac Efron and Robert De Niro are seen driving in?
When the competition ends as indicated on this page, any and all entries received after this point will not count and emails blacklisted due to not checking this page first.
Winners will be chosen randomly and will be informed via email.
Terms and conditions
1. The competition closes on 6th June 2016 at 12:00 GMT
2. The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The competition is run in association with www.beentothemovies.com and Grapevine Digital Limited.
3. Entrants must be aged 12 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this competition from a parent/guardian.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must watch the trailer and submit the correct answer to the following question - – “What colour is the car Zac Efron and Robert De Niro are seen driving in? - Green, Pink, Yellow”
5. Only one entry per person will be considered.
6. Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
7. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
8. Prize for the winner is ONE copy of Dirty Grandpa on DVD, there will be 3 Winners.
9. The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
10. The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a www.beentothemovies.com by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
11. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
12. If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
16. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
17. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
20. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or www.beentothemovies.com or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
23. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
24. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.